A heart for people will get noticed. Here are some TV interviews, Videos Newspaper and magazine articles and other items about the National Organization for Aortic Awareness.
Check out the most recent recognition for the N.O.A.A. in the American Heart Association’s Summer 2015 edition of Heart Insight Magazine !
- The CEO’s story featured in the summer edition of Mended Hearts Magazine.
- The CEO’s story was featured in the February Heart month 2008 edition of Ebony Magazine.
- The N.O.A.A along with DAV Chapt. 21 in Norfolk, VA conducted the first annual Veterans Health Exposition in Hampton, VA Featuring free AAA screenings. Press Links: WVEC 13 News and Hampton Daily Press Newspaper
- The CEO was interviewed by the communications advisor for Sentara, it starts at minute 7:30 on the audio bar at Sentara Blog Radio . The interview is about the Cardiovascular book “The Human Aorta Your Super Highway of Life”The CEO’s story about patient support and volunteerism was featured in the September 2013 Men’s health edition of the Hampton Roads Magazine.
- CEO Robert Epps shares his story to raise awareness of what he calls a “smooth criminal,” aortic dissection.
- The National Organization for Aortic Awareness has supported the AMA with three powerful awareness videos.